Your Local Real Estate Agent
I have been in Real Estate since 2004! And in 2019 I earned my broker's license. I continue my education in the field and in the classroom. With hundreds of homes sold in good markets and bad being a full time Real Estate Agent has been my best education. I am a graduate of San Jose State with a Bachelor’s degree in Communications and a business degree from Cabrillo College. I love what I do and have stayed in real estate through some very interesting and challenging cycles. Yet I still felt compelled to keep working in a field where I can match people to an environment that better suits them and ultimately make them happier.
In an ever changing market it is essential to have a real estate professional who is working hard for you and puts your needs above theirs. I am a trusted adviser throughout the real estate transaction before during and after. The process can seem so complicated and there is so much to think about it is imperative to have somebody who takes time to focus in on your needs and wants. I not only find the answers to questions but help with comprehension of the information. I believe customer service is the absolute essential in all business today I am always looking for ways to exceed my clients’ expectations and become a better service provider.
- Outstanding communication and follow through-
- Property searches online and personal tours of properties.
- Explanation of the contract with guides for timelines, and property investigations.
- Foreclosure purchases and Short sale purchases.
- Clear and consistent communication, I am available by phone, text, email.
I encourage you to call me, email or text me to see if my knowledge and experience is a fit for you.
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Santa Cruz County of Realtors
- Global Luxury Specialist
- Santa Cruz County Pro
- Certified Master Recycler (Affiliated with City of Santa Cruz)